10th WFH Global Forum on Research and Treatment Products for Bleeding Disorders
Montreal Marriott Château Champlain
1 Place du Canada, Montreal, QC Canada H3B 4C9
Phone: 1-514-878- 9000
For those seeking accommodations in the heart of vibrant downtown Montreal, one need look no further than the Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain. From ergonomically-designed desks, chairs and flexible LED bedside lighting to cutting-edge in-room technology, wireless high-speed internet to flat screen HD LCD TVs and sleep-friendly beds, every amenity has been meticulously engineered to ensure ultimate productivity while travelling on business. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the Marriott Château Champlain provides its guests with direct underground links to hundreds of stores, restaurants and more in the Underground City, as well as direct links to VIA Rail, Amtrak and Metro stations.
Amenities included in all rooms:
- Check-in 4:00pm
- Check-out 12:00pm
- Free wireless Internet up to 512 (kb)
- Free daily newspaper
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- HD LCD flat screen television
- Ergonomic chair and work desk with desk level electrical outlet
- Alarm clocks
- Seating area
- Phone equipped with voice mail and hands-free capability
- Exclusive Marriott Revive bedding with down duvets and fluffy pillows
- In-Room Safe
- Coffee maker
- Iron, ironing board
- Hand held hair dryer
- Digital thermostats
The 2017 Global Forum Secretariat has secured a limited number of discounted hotel rooms at the Montreal Marriott Château Champlain.
|Single (one person)
|Double (two persons)
Hotel rates are quoted in US dollars (USD), per room, per night. Hotel rates are inclusive of WiFi and all taxes (lodging tax 3.5%, GST 5%, PST 9.975%).
Extra person charge (3rd and 4th person) sharing a room is $27 USD per person, per night. Children under 18 years old may share parent's rooms at no extra charge with existing bedding.
The deadline for reservations is October 6, 2017. Requests for accommodations received after this date will be at the hotel’s discretion as to whether it can accept reservations based on a space-and-rate-available basis at the GF 2017 group rate.
Hotel accommodations can be booked directly online during the registration process, or by using the hotel reservation form.
- Online Reservations: An easy, efficient, and secure way to complete your reservation is the online registration/reservation system. Please click here to be transferred to our online system.
- Sending in your Reservation Form: To make your reservation, please complete the hotel reservation form and return it by fax at +1 (514) 875-8916 to the WFH 2017 Global Forum Secretariat. Please do not fax the form to the hotel directly.
Reservations will be dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis and will be based on availability at the time of booking.
The WFH 2017 Global Forum Secretariat will charge the cost of your full stay upon receipt of your reservation.
Visa or MasterCard accepted.
For bank or wire transfers, please include all the information listed below.
|USD Account Information
To receive USD currency wire transfers only
||World Federation of Hemophilia
||Caisse Centrale Desjardins, Montréal, QC, Canada
|Branch Name and address
||Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord
2612 Boul. Henri-Bourassa E.
Montréal, Québec, Canada H2B 1V6
Institution (3) Branch (5)
|Account Number:16 digits mandatory
(including the 0)
Institution (3), Branch (5), Account (7)
Wire transfers must be in USD currency only. Bank charges are the responsibility of the sender. Clearly indicate the participant's family name and include the note "GF 2017 Housing" on your transfer and send a copy by email to the Global Forum Secretariat. We will not be responsible for tracking transfers deposited without appropriate identification.
Any changes in arrival or departure dates, type of accommodation required, or special needs, should be indicated in writing to the Global Forum Secretariat and will be subject to the following conditions:
- For cancellations received before October 6, 2017, a refund will be issued one month after the Global Forum, less an administration fee equal to one night’s accommodation plus taxes.
- For cancellations received after October 6, 2017, no refunds will be granted.
Please direct all housing enquiries to:
Congress & Meetings Manager – Special Events
1425, boulevard Rene-Levesque West, Suite 1010
Montreal (Quebec) H3G 1T7
Tel: +1 (514) 875-7944 #2846
Fax: +1 (514) 875-8916
Updated January 2017