10th WFH Global Forum on Research and Treatment Products for Bleeding Disorders
Our online registration system is an easy, efficient, and secure way to register. Simply follow the steps to register online and you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
You can also register by completing and returning the Registration Form (PDF) by email or fax to the 2017 Global Forum Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: +1 (514) 875-8916. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
Registration fees are indicated in US dollars, and rates are applicable
if both the registration and the payment are received before the deadline.
| REGISTRATION FEES (USD)
Deadline October 6, 2017
After October 6, 2017
| Allied health professional
| Government agency
| Young researcher
| NMO staff or volunteer/person with
bleeding disorder/family member
Registration closes on Friday, October 6. No registrations will be accepted and/or processed between October 7 and November 7, 2017. On-site registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees include:
- Access to all sessions
- Coffee breaks
- Congress material
- Opening reception (Thursday evening, November 8, 2017)
Registration fees can be paid by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), or by bank or wire transfer. The WFH regrets but we do not accept AMEX.
For bank or wire transfers, please include all the information listed below.
|USD Account Information
To receive USD currency wire transfers only
||World Federation of Hemophilia
||Caisse Centrale Desjardins, Montréal, QC, Canada
|Branch Name and address
||Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord
2612 Boul. Henri-Bourassa E.
Montréal, Québec, Canada H2B 1V6
Institution (3) Branch (5)
|Account Number:16 digits mandatory
(including the 0)
Institution (3), Branch (5), Account (7)
Wire transfers must be in USD currency only. Bank charges are the responsibility of the sender. Clearly indicate the participant's family name and include the note "Global Forum registration fee" on your transfer and send a copy by email to the Global Forum Secretariat. We will not be responsible for tracking transfers deposited without appropriate identification.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Any cancellation or change of your registration must be sent in writing and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until Friday, October 6, 2017: a refund equivalent to 75 per cent of the paid registration fee will be granted.
- After Friday, October 6, 2017: no refunds granted.
- No name or registration category changes are permitted.
- Requests for refunds with regards to incorrect registration payments/incorrect category selection will not be considered.
- Non-attendance will be taken as a cancellation on the day of the event and will incur a 100 per cent cancellation fee.
- Refunds, if applicable will be issued no later than 1 month after Global Forum.
Updated January 2017