Musculoskeletal Congress 2017
Call for abstracts
Every two years, the Musculoskeletal Committee holds a congress that brings together orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, physiatrists, rehabilitation medicine specialists, rheumatologists, hematologists, scientists, researchers, and other health professionals from around the world to discuss a variety of surgical and non–surgical approaches to the prevention and management of hemophilic arthropathy. The WFH 15th International Musculoskeletal Congress program will feature invited speakers, panel discussions, and free papers. We are inviting submissions from clinicians, scientists, academics, and students.
The Musculoskeletal Program Committee for WFH 15th International Musculoskeletal Congress is pleased to announce that the launch of the call for abstracts is October 1, 2016. The abstract submission close date is January 15, 2017.
The selection of papers will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to hemophilia management
- The originality of the work
- Evidence of multidisciplinary collaboration
- Evidence that the work is sourced from new and developing hemophilia care programs
All selected papers will be eligible for the Henri Horoszowski Award.
Abstracts must be in English and should not exceed 350 words.
The abstract must include:
- Author listing, with the principal author listed first. Provide the name, organization and email address for every author.
- The objective of the work
- The methods used
- The results of the intervention
- The relevance and applicability to hemophilia care
Abstracts will only be accepted via the Online abstract submission website. Visit our website at www.wfh.org/msk2017 for more information. All necessary instructions are available online.
The 2017 MSK Abstract Review Committee will review all abstracts for quality and suitability of content.
Presentations can be done with a poster.
Authors will be notified of their acceptance by February 15, 2017.
For more information please contact the 2017 MSK Abstract Review Committee via email at email@example.com.
Updated October 2016