Our online registration system is an easy, efficient, and secure way to register. Simply follow the steps to register online and you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
You can also register by completing and returning the Registration Form to the 2017 MSK Congress Secretariat by email at email@example.com or by fax at +1 (514) 875-8916. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration upon receipt of payment.
For security reasons please do not send credit card information via email.
Registration fees are in US dollars. Rates are applicable if both
registration and payments are received before the deadlines.
Before December 9, 20116
Before April 21, 2017
| Delegate (doctor, industry)
| Allied health professional
(nurse, physiotherapist etc.)
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and the exhibition area
- Scientific documentation and congress kit
- Refreshment breaks
- A certificate of attendance
* Note for those interested in the student rate: a copy of a student ID that is valid at the time of the Congress will be required. Please submit your proof to the MSK 2017 Secretariat by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to + 1 514 875-8916. An original ID must be shown on site.
Registration closes on April 21, 2017 at midnight (EST), and will resume services on-site as of May 5, 2017.
Payments must be received before the registration deadline. Payments received after the deadline will be considered as a partial payment of the registration fee applicable at the moment when the payment was received.
Registration fees can be paid by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), or by bank or wire transfer. American Express is not accepted.
For bank or wire transfers, please include all the information listed below.
Account name: World Federation of Hemophilia
Bank: Caisse Centrale Desjardins, Montreal, QC Canada
Branch name: Caisse Desjardins de Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord
Branch address: 2612 Boul. Henri-Bourassa E. Montréal, Québec, Canada H2B 1V6
Transit: CC 0815-30513, Institution (3) Branch 5
Account number: 0815305138063901 USD, Institution (3), Branch (5), Account (7)
Swift code: CCDQCAMM
Wire transfers must be in US dollars (USD) currency. Bank charges are the responsibility of the sender. Clearly indicate the participant’s family name and include the note “MSK registration fee” on your transfer and send a copy by email to the 2017 Musculoskeletal Congress Secretariat. The MSK 2017 Congress Secretariat will not be responsible for tracking transfers deposited without appropriate identification.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any cancellation or change of your registration must be sent in writing and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until March 17, 2017, a refund equivalent to 75% of the paid registration fee will be granted
- After March 17, 2017, no refunds will be granted
- Name or registration category changes are not permitted
- Requests for refunds with regards to incorrect registration payments or incorrect category selection will not be considered
- Non-attendance will be taken as a cancellation on the day of the event and will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Refunds, if applicable will be issued no later than one month after congress
All participants must have a valid passport and/or an appropriate travel document to enter. Some participants may also require a visa. Visas are the responsibility of individual delegates, and must be obtained prior to arrival in the Republic of Korea. Various processes are available depending on your nationality, purpose of travel, and eligibility. Please note flight connections in other countries may require an additional visa depending on your nationality.
Official invitation letters for visa applications
Visas are the responsibility of individual delegates and must be obtained prior to arriving in the Republic of Korea. To help support visa applications, letters of invitation may be issued upon request. These letters are issued every Friday by contacting email@example.com. The deadline to request an invitation letter is April 1, 2017. Please note that your registration fees must be paid before an official invitation letter is issued.
Updated October 2016